PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Personal Data Protection Policy sets down how your personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our services, when participating in our programs or by using the website https://karimchelli.com (“Website”), is used and protected.
We obtain, store, and process personal data that enable us to provide high-quality services to our clients and customers. We also gather personal data in order to develop our activities. When processing and storing your personal data, we act exclusively in compliance with this Personal Data Protection Policy and in compliance with applicable legislation, namely Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter only “the Regulation”) and Act no. 110/2019 Coll., on Personal Data Processing, as amended (hereinafter only “the Act”).
This Personal Data Protection Policy observes the controller´s information obligation towards our clients, supporters and visitors to the Website as defined in Article 13 of the Regulation.
Karim Chelli, registered office Hillerstrasse 14/15, 1020 Wien.
Personal data is all information regarding an identified and identifiable person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, particularly with reference to a certain identifier (for example name, identification number, location information, network identifier) or with reference to one or more special features of physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person.
How do we obtain your personal data?
It is generally true that we gather and obtain personal data directly from you, as a result of your interaction with us and as a result of your use of our services, or as a result of your participation in or support for our activities.
Technical data may be obtained by you visiting the Website in a manner described below in section Technical data and data on visits to the Website of this Policy. Please note that refusal to provide personal data in cases when its provision is requisite for the execution and fulfillment of a contract between us, or in cases when we are obliged to process your personal data in order to fulfill a statutory obligation imposed on us, may result in failure to conclude our contractual relation and failure to provide the given service.
What personal data do we gather?
Most frequently, we may gather and process your following personal data:
• Identification data, this data includes particularly: name, surname, user name;
• Contact information, this data includes particularly: e-mail address, telephone number;
• Payment and transaction details, this data includes particularly: bank and payment details, history of orders, payments and receivables;
• Technical data, this data includes particularly: information on your visits to the Website and on the sources from which you got connected;
• Profile information, this data regards our clients and includes particularly: information on the history of orders, interests, preferences, feedback;
• Marketing data, this data includes particularly: your preferences regarding the marketing materials and preferred communication method.
In some limited cases, we may also process your special data (e.g. data on your racial or ethnic background, or data concerning your health condition), however, only to the extent to which you provide such data to us yourselves and for purposes enabling the performance of our contract and provision of the service requested by you.
Reasons for personal data processing
The principal reason why we process your personal data is for us to be able to provide to you our services that you have shown interest in, to inform you about our activities and to ensure and constantly increase the security and quality of our services.
Purposes and legal basis for personal data processing
Personal data processing
a) without consent
We may process your personal data also without your consent in compliance with applicable legislation in case of
• processing that is requisite for the performance of a contract or for negotiations leading to the conclusion of a contract (pre-contractual relations) – (order confirmation, payment processing and services delivery; our communication regarding the status of an order/use of services; complaint procedure in case of making claims due to defects),
• processing that is requisite for the fulfilment of legal (statutory) obligations imposed on us by generally binding legal regulations (e.g. the Accounting Act etc.).
• processing is requisite for the purpose of our legitimate interests including:
– our interest to inform you on our services and provide to you targeted and relevant information
– our interest to enable our mutual communication – i.e. so that we can reply to your queries or requests if you contact us;
– our interest to improve the quality of our services and activities; – our interest to promote our activities;
– our interest to protect and assert our rights – i.e. in order to prevent fraudulent behaviour and breach of our contractual terms and conditions, in order to collect potential claims and to ensure protection of our statutory rights)
b) with consent
In the case of processing that does not fall under the purposes described above, we may do the processing on the basis of a granted valid consent with the processing of personal data, which we will request from you.
You shall always be notified of this type of processing and you will be given the possibility to express your consent or disagreement with such processing. Granting of consent is always an expression of free and voluntary will and you are entitled to partly or fully withdraw it at any time ex nunc. We shall not do the given processing without adequate consent.
We shall request your consent with your personal data processing particularly in the following cases:
– for the processing of your special personal data (beyond processing defined by legislation).
If you are our customer, your identification and contact details may be used in order to assess what is relevant for you and what you are interested in. On the basis of our legitimate interest, we may send you, via e-mail, offers regarding our services or our social events that we participate in, or also information that you have requested from us. You may cancel the sending of electronic communication at any time. Your identification and contact details may also be used for the above-described purposes if you subscribe independently to our newsletter.
YOU MAY RAISE AN OBJECTION AGAINST PROCESSING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES AT ANY TIME AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA WIL NO LONGER BE PROCESSED FOR THE GIVEN PURPOSE.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the time that is requisite for the provision of services and performance of the contract and for the time prescribed by applicable legislation (e.g. the Accounting Act etc.).
Technical data and data on visits to the Website
The Website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. for the analysis of visits to our Website and its improvement. Google Analytics automatically collects anonymous information on visits to this website by means of cookies.
• Detailed information on Google Analytics and personal data protection can be found at https://www.google.com/intl/cs/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
• If you want to prevent tracking, you can install an add-on to your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Our Website also contains technical cookies that are requisite for its functioning.
Personal data security
Personal data is stored on secure servers in IT systems and it is not, and shall not be, transferred to non-European Union countries (unless stated otherwise). We have adopted adequate technical and organisational measures against personal data loss and destruction, against access of unauthorized persons to the data, its adjustment and dissemination. We handle your personal data securely and discreetly and we are bound by confidentiality duty.
Personal data recipients
We shall not disclose your personal data to any third parties. For the processing of your personal data we may also use online services e.g. of Google LLC or Microsoft Corporation. Access of these persons and personal data processing by a third party shall always be done under conditions stipulated by legal regulations.
Rights of data subjects
When collecting, processing and storing your personal information, we shall ensure, to the full extent, the protection of your rights as stipulated by relevant provisions of legal regulations. In connection with personal data processing, you are entitled to the b
elow-specified rights that you may use at your discretion:
• right of access to your personal data – when you may request free information on the processing of your personal data
right of data portability – i.e. right to obtain personal data that concern you and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit it to another controller.
In the case of data processing on the basis of your consent, you have the right to partly or fully withdraw this consent ex nunc. We shall not do any further processing without appropriate consent. You can withdraw your consent at the below-specified e-mail or postal contact addresses. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of the data processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe or find out that the Controller or any authorized third party process your personal data inconsistently with the protection of your private and personal lives or in conflict with relevant legal regulations, particularly if your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or processed for a given purpose without an adequate legal ground, you are entitled to request that we:
• correct and/or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you
• delete your personal data – particularly when your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it has been collected
• or curtail the processing of your personal data – particularly in situations when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or its processing is illegal and you refuse the deletion of your personal data and instead you request its restricted use, or when we do not need your personal data for the purpose of processing any more but you request it for the determination, execution or defence of your legal claims In addition, you can raise an objection against personal data processing that is done on the legal grounds of a legitimate interest for reasons concerning your specific situation. In the case of such an objection, we shall cease to process your personal data unless there are justified reasons for its further processing or reasons for the proving, exercising or defending of legal claims.
Should you believe that we have breached personal data protection regulations, you are entitled to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data at the Personal Data Protection Office, address: Hillerstrasse 14/15, 1020 Wien.
In connection with the enforcement of your rights and in the case of any questions or information regarding personal data handling, please contact us at: email@example.com or in writing at the following address: Hillerstrasse 14/15, 1020 Wien.
Effect and updating
We review and revise our processing and personal data protection processes regularly and as a result, we may update this Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time. Should such an update include substantial changes, we shall inform you thereof. Current version of the Personal Data Protection Policy shall always be available on our Website.
Copyright 2020 Karim Chelli | All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.